FAQ-1664 AVAYA IP OFFICE
SMDR RING TIME
RING TIME FOR INCOMING CALLS
On the Avaya IP Office the ring time starts counting once the call arrives at the IP Office and ends when the call is picked up. The ring time is not just the amount of time that the phone set rings, it includes the time it takes the IP Office to answer the call, and route it to the extension where it is picked up.
RING TIME FOR OUTGOING CALLS
Outgoing ring time starts when the call is initiated (dialing) and ends when the call is answered on the other end.
DIGITAL TRUNK REQUIRED FOR OUTGOING RING TIME
A digital trunk is required for the ring time to show properly on outgoing calls. Analog trunks (regular POTS lines) like you would have at home are unable to detect that a call was answered on the other end and so if you have Analog lines the Avaya IP Office cannot provide ring time for outgoing calls.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- FAQ-1311 How do I Set Up SMDR on Avaya Ip Office?
- FAQ-1683 How to Enable or Disable SMDR on Avaya Ip Office?
- FAQ-1663 What SMDR Fields does Avaya IP Office Support?
- FAQ-1667 Can Comm One collect SMDR from multiple Avaya IP Sites?
- FAQ-1668 How does Avaya IP Office SMDR Show Dropped Call?
- FAQ-1671 How does DNIS show on Avaya IP Office?
- FAQ-1670 How is Call Duration calculated on Avaya IP Office?
- FAQ-1664 Does Avaya IP Office SMDR Track Ring Time?
- FAQ-1665 Does Avaya IP Office SMDR Track Hold Time?
- FAQ-1666 Does Avaya IP Office SMDR Track Park Time?
- FAQ-1669 Does Avaya IP Office Support Caller ID?
- FAQ-1690 How to resolve power issues with IP Capture Utility
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste C102
Draper, UT 84020