FAQ-1663 AVAYA IP OFFICE
SMDR OUTPUT FIELDS
Here are a list of the SMDR data fields that you can capture
from an Avaya IP Office telephone system.
- DATE: Start date of the call
- DURATION: Length of the call
- LOST/FAILED CALL: Will show a duration of 00:00:00
- RING DURATION: Ring time in seconds
- CALLER: Extension for an outbound call or caller id for an incoming call
- CALL TYPE: I for inbound, O for outbound
- CALLED NUMBER: Digits dialed for outbound call, Dialed number for incoming (DNIS)
- DIALED NUMBER: Dialed # on outbound calls
- IS INTERNAL: Indicating if part of the call is internal (extension to extension)
- CALL ID: Unique Identification number assigned by IP Office
- CONTINUATION: 1 if call is transferred, 0 if call does not continue
- DEVICE 1: Extension, Trunk, or Voice mail that originates the call
- DEVICE 1 NAME: Name of device 1
- DEVICE 2: Extension, Trunk, or Voice mail that originates the call
- DEVICE 2 NAME: Name of device 2
- HOLD TIME: Amount of time call was on hold
- PARK TIME: Amount of time call was parked during this call.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- FAQ-1311 How do I Set Up SMDR on Avaya Ip Office?
- FAQ-1683 How to Enable or Disable SMDR on Avaya Ip Office?
- FAQ-1663 What SMDR Fields does Avaya IP Office Support?
- FAQ-1667 Can Comm One collect SMDR from multiple Avaya IP Sites?
- FAQ-1668 How does Avaya IP Office SMDR Show Dropped Call?
- FAQ-1671 How does DNIS show on Avaya IP Office?
- FAQ-1670 How is Call Duration calculated on Avaya IP Office?
- FAQ-1664 Does Avaya IP Office SMDR Track Ring Time?
- FAQ-1665 Does Avaya IP Office SMDR Track Hold Time?
- FAQ-1666 Does Avaya IP Office SMDR Track Park Time?
- FAQ-1669 Does Avaya IP Office Support Caller ID?
- FAQ-1690 How to resolve power issues with IP Capture Utility
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste C102
Draper, UT 84020