The Individual Trunk Traffic Report shows the number of calls made or received on each of your trunks (phone lines). This allows you to determine how busy your phone lines are and determine if you have enough lines to support the amount of call traffic that your business does.
How do I run an Individual Trunk Traffic Report?
- Start the Comm One Call Accounting.
- Click on REPORT on the top menu bar.
- Select TRAFFIC REPORTS from the report list.
- Select INDIVIDUAL TRUNK TRAFFIC REPORT.
- When the Individual Trunk Traffic Report screen pops up, select the options you want and select OK.
- You will now see the Individual Trunk Traffic Report.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste C102
Draper, UT 84020