I have setup a Norstar SMDR6 unit but no call records are being received.
- Make Sure SMDR6 has Power
- On Norstar phone press "FEATURE 9 * 2" and make sure the display says SMDR ADMIN. If you get a different error see the related FAQ's listed below for descriptions of each error.
- Select NEXT and verify that the PRINTER SPEED on the SMDR6 box matches the Baud Rate you are using on your Call Capture Utility.
- Make sure that the cable you are using between the SMDR6 and your SERIAL port is a straight serial cable (not a null cable).
- FAQ-1466 Norstar SMDR6 - No Call Records are being received
- FAQ-1467 Norstar SMDR6 Error: PRINTER PROBLEM
- FAQ-1468 Norstar SMDR6 Error - INACTIVE FEATURE
- FAQ-1470 SMDR6 Error Message: RECORDS LOST
- FAQ-1469 Norstar SMDR6 Error: FEATURE IN USE
- FAQ-1144 Norstar Phone System Command Feature Commands�
- FAQ-1005 Norstar - How to Configure a Norstar SMDR6 for Comm One
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020