When I use the Feature 9 * 2 code to log into my SMDR6 unit I am getting a PRINTER PROBLEM error.
Indicates that the SMDR6 is properly connected to the phone system, but that it can't see the call capture utility open on the serial port of the SMDR6 unit. Either the serial cable is not connected to the right port on the PC, or you are using the wrong type of serial cable. The cable needs to be a straight serial cable not a NUL cable.
If everything is connected correctly but you are just not running the call capture utility then you will see this error. Once you start the capture utility that error will go away as long as everything is connected correctly.
- FAQ-1466 Norstar SMDR6 - No Call Records are being received
- FAQ-1467 Norstar SMDR6 Error: PRINTER PROBLEM
- FAQ-1468 Norstar SMDR6 Error - INACTIVE FEATURE
- FAQ-1470 SMDR6 Error Message: RECORDS LOST
- FAQ-1469 Norstar SMDR6 Error: FEATURE IN USE
- FAQ-1144 Norstar Phone System Command Feature Commands�
- FAQ-1005 Norstar - How to Configure a Norstar SMDR6 for Comm One
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020