When I use the FEATURE 9 * 2 command to connect and program the Norstar SMDR6 box I get an error that says "FEATURE IN USE". What does that error mean and how do I resolve it.
The FEATURE IN USE error indicates that another person is currently using the FEATURE 9 * 2 commands to program and configure the SMDR6 box. You need to wait until they are done before you can connect to the box.
- FAQ-1466 Norstar SMDR6 - No Call Records are being received
- FAQ-1467 Norstar SMDR6 Error: PRINTER PROBLEM
- FAQ-1468 Norstar SMDR6 Error - INACTIVE FEATURE
- FAQ-1470 SMDR6 Error Message: RECORDS LOST
- FAQ-1469 Norstar SMDR6 Error: FEATURE IN USE
- FAQ-1144 Norstar Phone System Command Feature Commands�
- FAQ-1005 Norstar - How to Configure a Norstar SMDR6 for Comm One
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020