Yes, Comm One Call Accounting Supports Multiple Site Call Collection with Allworx phone systems.
To do this you need to have local network access to each site, and each site will have it's own IP Address. When you set up the call collection in Comm One for each site you will use the site's unique IP Address and all sites will use the 16366 port for call collection.
- FAQ-1461 Allworx - Can you manually export SMDR / CDR call records from an Allworx phone system?
- FAQ-1462 Allworx - Are Multiple Sites supported with Comm One Call Accounting Software
- FAQ-1463 Allworx - What is the Allworx TSV SMDR / CDR Call Record Layout
- FAQ-1464 Allworx - What Allworx phone system models does Comm One Call Accounting Support
- FAQ-1465 Allworx - How to Set Up SMDR / CDR Call Accounting
- FAQ-1460 Allworx - What is the field record layout for an Allworx SMDR CDR Call Record?
- FAQ-1459 Allworx - What IP port do Allworx Phone Systems use to send SMDR / CDR Call Accounting records on?
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020