- Log into the Allworx Phone System
- Select REPORTS
- Select CALL DETAILS. Select MODIFY
- Make these Setting Changes:
|CALL DETAIL STORAGE||
Live Calls Stored
Completed Calls Stored
|CALL DETAIL STREAMING||
Live Calls NOT Streamed
Completed Calls Streamed
|CALL DETAIL STREAMING PORT||
- FAQ-1461 Allworx - Can you manually export SMDR / CDR call records from an Allworx phone system?
- FAQ-1462 Allworx - Are Multiple Sites supported with Comm One Call Accounting Software
- FAQ-1463 Allworx - What is the Allworx TSV SMDR / CDR Call Record Layout
- FAQ-1464 Allworx - What Allworx phone system models does Comm One Call Accounting Support
- FAQ-1465 Allworx - How to Set Up SMDR / CDR Call Accounting
- FAQ-1460 Allworx - What is the field record layout for an Allworx SMDR CDR Call Record?
- FAQ-1459 Allworx - What IP port do Allworx Phone Systems use to send SMDR / CDR Call Accounting records on?
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020