This Wizard will DELETE all of the Extension Records (Stations) from your system.
CAUTION: Once the calls are deleted there isn't a way to retrieve them. Use this wizard carefully.
To run this Wizard:
- Start Comm One Call Accounting
- Select TOOLS from the Top Menu Bar
- Select CALL ACCOUNTING WIZARDS
- Scroll and select DELETE ALL STATION RECORDS.
- All of the STATION RECORDS (Extensions / Names) in your system will be marked for deletion.
- Last, you need to go to the TOOLS Menu and run the REINDEX Utility to remove the deleted records.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020