How do I configure the email account for email automation?
- Close all Programs
- Start the MAIL SETUP UTILITY from the Comm One Software Folder.
- The Mail Setup will start. Select SETUP from the bottom menu bar.
- Enter your SMTP Server Name
- Leave the POP Server Bank
- Enter the Email address you want to send mail through
- Enter that email address's password
- Enter the same email address in the SMTP From Email.
- Enter the Email Port Number. The default is 25 unless you have been provided with another number.
- The Authentication is usually PLAIN. If that doesn't work, to back and try NONE.
- Select OK when finished.
- At the Mail Setup Utility select TEST to test the email settings.
- Select TEST NOW to continue test.
- To automate the reports you need to put one of the following programs in your Windows Scheduler and scheduler them to run daily after the call processing.
AUTO_EMAIL11.EXE (Runs report with settings made in the Mail Setup Utility)AUTO_SUMMARY_EMAIL11.EXE (Runs a Summary Report)AUTO_DETAIL_EMAIL11.EXE (Runs a Detail Report)
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020