If you are using the advanced capture, a memory buffer, or some other capture method other than the Comm One Call Capture Utility, then you should remove the Call Capture Utility from the Windows Startup Directory. With the shortcut in the startup directory, the application will try to start every time you reboot or login to that machine. Here are instructions on how to remove it.
HOW TO REMOVE USING WINDOWS 7:
- Click on the START Button
- Scroll down to the STARTUP Folder
- Open the Folder
- Delete the Call Capture Utility icon from the Start Up Directory.
HOW TO REMOVE USING WINDOWS WINDOWS XP
- Navigate to the c:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\programs\startup directory.
- If you don't see the icon under the ALL USERS Folder, it may be under a different end user listed in the documents and settings folder.
- Delete the Call Capture Utility icon from the Start Up Directory
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020