DESCRIPTION OF THE PROBLEM
After I process call records a few of the numbers are showing as Unknown Call Patterns.
SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM
There are a number of problems that could cause these records to show in your data. A few of the reasons are:
- Dialing plan on phone system may have changed.
- Your phone system may have been updated to a different version.
- You may have modified another feature on your phone system that caused the call records to look different.
- A different call record format on the phone system may have been selected.
- You may need an update to your Area Code Prefix file to show new prefixes in use.
- The “9” access code may not have been set up correctly.
- The local vs. long distance definitions in the configuration tables may have been changed.
- These call types were not present in the original file that we did your call audit from so we didn't format your system to support them.
To resolve the problem a technician will need to do a call audit on your system. Please email a few recent call logs along with a few examples of the calls in question to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call and initiate a work order.
Resolving the problem can take from 10 minutes to 2 hours depending upon what we find.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020