Allworx TSV is a "Tab Separated Variable" file format that is used to manually export call records out of an Allworx telephone system. Regular streamed call records are in plain CSV (comma separated format), but manually exported logs are in TSV format (tab instead of a comma).
Allworx can also export call records in XML format, but Comm One does not support XML files at this time.
- FAQ-1461 Allworx - Can you manually export SMDR / CDR call records from an Allworx phone system?
- FAQ-1462 Allworx - Are Multiple Sites supported with Comm One Call Accounting Software
- FAQ-1463 Allworx - What is the Allworx TSV SMDR / CDR Call Record Layout
- FAQ-1464 Allworx - What Allworx phone system models does Comm One Call Accounting Support
- FAQ-1465 Allworx - How to Set Up SMDR / CDR Call Accounting
- FAQ-1460 Allworx - What is the field record layout for an Allworx SMDR CDR Call Record?
- FAQ-1459 Allworx - What IP port do Allworx Phone Systems use to send SMDR / CDR Call Accounting records on?
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020