MAKE ALL STATION NAMES UPPER CASE
This wizard will modify all of the station (extension) names on your system and make them all Upper Case. For example, a name associated with an extension that was "Dave" would become "DAVE".
To run this wizard:
- Start Comm One Call Accounting
- Select TOOLS from the Top Menu Bar
- Select CALL ACCOUNTING WIZARDS
- Scroll up and select MAKE ALL STATION NAMES UPPER CASE
- You will be prompted and asked if you want to make all station names upper case. Select YES when prompted.
- You will receive confirmation that all station names have been made upper case.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020