The Station File (Extensions) can easily be backed up as follows:
- Close all Comm One Programs except for call capture
- Click on My Computer
- Click on Local Drive C:
- Click on the directory c:\ca20xx **
- There are 3 files that contain the station information. You can back them up by selecting each file, then right click and select COPY.
- The file names are line1.dbf, line1.cdx, and line1.fpt
- Navigate to your backup directory and do right click and PASTE.
You can also do a backup from the toolbox Utility with the following toolbox commands:
COPY TO BACKUP.DBF WITH CDX
Your station file will be backed up to a file named backup.dbf
(** Where xx = the version. Example: ca2017 for the 2017 version)
NOTE: You can back up the whole program by copying the whole comm one directory to another location. That backup can be restored to any windows machine and it will run without any re-installation being required.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020