Error 114 indicates that an index file on the system has been damaged. Normally you should not see this error, but it can occur if your system loses power while files are open, or if you reboot your system or kill a Comm One process while Comm One files are open.
To correct the error:
- Close all programs.
- Select the COMM ONE SOFTWARE folder from the desktop.
- Select the UTILITIES folder.
- Double click on the CHECK INDEXES icon.
- The Reindex utility will load
- Select REINDEX NOW and the files will be indexed.
When the process is complete you should be able to run the Comm One Call Accounting without error.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020