(1) Standard Ethernet Cable (RJ45 both ends)
(1) AF355 Adapter (Avaya Part)
(1) DB9 to DB25 Adapter
(1) DB9 to DB9 Straight Serial Cable
- Connect the Ethernet Cable to the SMDR port on the Phone System.
- Connect the 355AF Adapter to the Ethernet Cable
- Connect the db9 to db25 adapter to the 355AF Adapter
- Connect the db9 serial cable to the db9 to db25 adapter
- Connect the other end of the serial cable to the com port on your PC
In the diagram below it shows a short haul modem in between the 355AF adapter and the serial cable going to the PC. This part is optional and only needed if your phone system is farther than 50 or 60 feet from the PC you are connecting to.
Serial to IP Connector Kit
We also sell a Serial to IP kit to convert the SMDR to IP so you can connect the phone system to your network and pull the call records down onto any PC on the network.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020