Yes Comm One supports adding cellular prefixes to the International Table. These prefixes can have their own rates separate from the regular country code.
If you want to add cellular prefixes for Ireland - Country Code 353, and the cellular prefixes were 353-85, 353-86, and 353-87 then here is how you would do it.
- The country code in the plm_rate.dbf table is only 3 characters, you would need to use the ToolBox Utility to expand it to 5 characters.
Change the rcode field from 3 characters to 5 characters and apply the change, then exit the toolbox utility.
- Start the Call Accounting and select
- INTERNATIONAL COST TABLE
- Select NEW from the bottom menu bar.
- Enter the full 35385 without dashes as the country code, and put IRELAND CELLULAR as the description, then you can set your rates.
- Repeat this process for any other codes you need to add.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste #C102
Draper, UT 84020