Follow these steps to run a call detail report for a single number dialed Answer:
- From the Main Menu Select the REPORTS Menu Option
- From the REPORTS Menu Select the QUERY Menu Option.
- From the QUERY option cursor down to the # DIALED option. It should currently be blank indicating that the system should run all calls. Enter the # DIALED that you wish to print for. Be sure to include area code on long distance calls, and dashes in between prefixes and suffixes.
EXAMPLES OF HOW TO ENTER NUMBERS TO SEARCH
Long Distance Call
- If you are unsure how calls dialed with access codes will show up, run the report for all calls and check how specific call types show up, then go back and enter the number dialed properly.
- Select OK and the report will generate.
Comm One LLC Technical Support
138 E 12300 S Ste C102
Draper, UT 84020